ATX Community

SSA W-2 mailing envelopes

TAG

If you only need a small quantity, you might try somewhere like Quill, Staples or Office Max. You can search their sites and view them online. Of course, places like Nelco have them too. I've never printed from the SSA's site, so I'm not sure which layout is printed.

Here's Quill: http://www.quill.com/search?keywords=w2+envelopes&x=0&y=0

I see KC posted those other links while I was looking up Quill. Looks like you have plenty to choose from. :)

Thank you all, especially KC The problem is: The format that the SSA is using for employee copies has never been used as a standard W-2 before ie, 2-up, 4 side by side, etc.

Why redesign the wheel-because it's the government!!!!!!!!!!! :wall:

Thanks,

Terry

TAG, how many W-2s are you doing? If it's a very small number, just address a plain #10 business envelope and make sure that the face of the envelope also contains the words "IMPORTANT TAX RETURN DOCUMENT ENCLOSED" in bold and in a large font.

That's what we've had to do. But I'd like to find windowed envelopes that would work because using the SSA site to E file W-2s for my payroll clients is a nice set-up and right now I to take new clients that have payroll because of W-2s.

Thanks jklcpa.