ATX Community

MN ACKs??

Laura_in_MN

I went to My ATX (non)support...e-file status...return query...typed in one of the ss numbers...highlighted state info ...sent to state

and I got a note that said an e-mail would be sent to me in 15-30 minutes with the information....of course that was over an hour ago

and nothing....

I went to My ATX (non)support...e-file status...return query...typed in one of the ss numbers...highlighted state info ...sent to state

and I got a note that said an e-mail would be sent to me in 15-30 minutes with the information....of course that was over an hour ago

and nothing....

Joan, I just did the same and found that my state return has been rejected for error code 997: Transmitter is not authorized to transmit Return Type M1...!

I got through to ATX and sent them the return. Hopefully they are working on it now.

I'm patiently waiting for tech support to answer the phone while I eat lunch. The batch that I submitted came back with reject code 997, also. Just when we thought that finally we could transmit our state returns. Thank goodness that we can keep each other posted on this. Thank you webmasters for creating this forum! Meanwhile, now that I've finished lunch I'm thinking Drake software sounds better all the time, in spite of what appears to be a significanty learning curve. But, sounds like they know what customer service really means.

After patiently waiting for 45 minutes for tech support I spoke to Michael who said they are aware of the problem and it has been corrected. Minnesota apparently goofed on their end and we are to retransmit all the rejected returns. He confirmed that a few have been approved already, so let's give it another try.

After patiently waiting for 45 minutes for tech support I spoke to Michael who said they are aware of the problem and it has been corrected. Minnesota apparently goofed on their end and we are to retransmit all the rejected returns. He confirmed that a few have been approved already, so let's give it another try.

Okay now, what am I doing wrong....could it be just me.....or could it be ATX??? I can't recreate an efile when it is still "Validated by EFC". That is the status in my Efile Manager even though it is Rejected in MyATX. I have synchronized with ATX and that didn't help either.

No, I'm not sure I believe that now, either. Every time we get our hopes up, they get dashed. Please advise when someone knows what we need to do next.

Okay now I have my "rejects". i just synchronized with ATX and all the MN efiles changed to Rejected status. I can almost believe that I may get these efiled this week!

Okay now, what am I doing wrong....could it be just me.....or could it be ATX??? I can't recreate an efile when it is still "Validated by EFC". That is the status in my Efile Manager even though it is Rejected in MyATX. I have synchronized with ATX and that didn't help either.

Can you delete it out of the efile manager and then recreate it?