ATX Community

Any former Drake users? Had Efile problems??

desertdez

Does anyone have any war stories to share about any Drake Software EFile problems? One of their main weakness's is an archaic EFile system. Did anyone ever have any problems sending Drake an EFiled tax return that was never received by Drake? And had them say when you called to inquire that their software shows it was never sent? When you know you did?

Does anyone have any war stories to share about any Drake Software EFile problems? One of their main weakness's is an archaic EFile system. Did anyone ever have any problems sending Drake an EFiled tax return that was never received by Drake? And had them say when you called to inquire that their software shows it was never sent? When you know you did?

After being with ATX since the beginning, I switched to Drake last February and have found it to be very reliable and fast, much faster than ATX and especially the functions of creating and transmitting efiles.

Drake produces reports when efiles are created and another report when transmitted that appear instantly on the user's screen. Did you get those? Drake also immediately shows those transmitted returns awaiting acks with a "P" for pending right in the Personal Client Manager screen. Did you see those? Are you sure you didn't click on "Ack Only" since it is located right below the send button?

We have a few Drake users here and none have mentioned this problem. I have never had this happen and don't remember seeing any posts about this issue on the Drake forum either. Are you a current Drake user and on their forum, or are you with ATX now?

Never had a problem.

I had ONE return where the problem was that I had something not coded correctly. I called Drake support and they walked me through figuring out what had happened, fixed it, and helped me figure what to do should I come across something similar in future.

Call support! -- One of the (many) GREAT things about Drake.

• Like 1