ATX Community

If I could change just one thing about ATX

Philip1117

My one change would be that once I select completed in the efile manager I want that to carry to the return manager. I only like to see the incomplete's in the return manager.

Oh while im at it when you select someone in the rollover manger it should take you to that person in the return manger.

Other than those 2 pet peeves program was really good compared to 12 a little slow compared to 11.

Phil

My one change would be that once I select completed in the efile manager I want that to carry to the return manager. I only like to see the incomplete's in the return manager.

Oh while im at it when you select someone in the rollover manger it should take you to that person in the return manger.

Other than those 2 pet peeves program was really good compared to 12 a little slow compared to 11.

Phil

Send these comments to the suggestion box on the MYATX website. Otherwise, the comments will be of no avail.

I want good customer support with people who answer the phone and who actually know what the software is and is not supposed to do. Like we used to have with the crew back in Carribou. I can live with the software having bugs, IF, big if, I can get through to someone who can identify the bug and get it to programming for resolution. That has not happened for a few years now. That is the biggest drawback of the software in my opinion.

Tom

Hollister, CA

• Like 1