ATX Community

1099-Misc Lawsuit settlement - Taxable?

Jack from Ohio

I posted this on another list serv yesterday where there had been a hurtful exchange of words and both parties quickly realized they were equally over-reacting and publicly apologized to one another.  It seems fitting to post it here as well.

Absolutely nothing should be read into this than just what it says.  You two reminded me of two of my dogs.  They get into a brawl with each other for no apparent humanly observed reason and with no special warning.  After they are done, they will stand there and lick each other's face.  Not saying you should lick each other's face, but it was nice to see calmer minds prevail!

This is a highly stressed business that causes us all to over-react from time to time.  You all have a very blessed day!

• Like 5

All this griping reminds me of the guy who joined the monastery.

He was told he had to remain silent for 7 years  and then there would be an examination.

So after 7 years had passed, the big day came.

They brought him into the gathering hall. 

Everyone crowded around him and the leader and told him he could say two words.

His two words were - "Food Bad."

The leader then told him there would now be 7 more years of silence.

After 7 more years of silence they brought him into the gathering hall.

Again everyone gathered around and the leader told him he could say two more words.

His next two words were - "Bed Hard"

The leader then told him there would now be 7 more years of silence.

After this 7 years of silence they brought him into the gathering hall.

Everyone gathered around and the leader told him he could now say two more words.

This time his two words were -  "I Quit"

To which the leader responded:

"Well, you may as well quit.  You've done nothing but bitch and complain the whole time you've been here !"

• Like 6

I posted this on another list serv yesterday where there had been a hurtful exchange of words and both parties quickly realized they were equally over-reacting and publicly apologized to one another.  It seems fitting to post it here as well.

Absolutely nothing should be read into this than just what it says.  You two reminded me of two of my dogs.  They get into a brawl with each other for no apparent humanly observed reason and with no special warning.  After they are done, they will stand there and lick each other's face.  Not saying you should lick each other's face,

Alright --- I'll say what everyone is thinking ----- I WANT TO SEE THE VIDEO  !  when done --- unedited ---.

You decide what/who I am talking about and YES, you can all holler at me ---- (part alligator).