ATX Community

Server Errpr when trying to get ACKs

MN2V

Gee, every business has problems now and then, but I sure do miss the days when they would at least post a message on the home page informing us of the problem, and when it was expected to be fixed, then again when it was fixed. These new idiots running the show now don't seem to even be aware that they have that "Latest News" feature on the Support home page. The most recent posts are dated 1/16, 2/21 [4 entries that day] and then 2/22 the last one. These clowns are really marketing geniuses, aren't they? My PomPoms are getting very dusty.

Gee, every business has problems now and then, but I sure do miss the days when they would at least post a message on the home page informing us of the problem, and when it was expected to be fixed, then again when it was fixed. These new idiots running the show now don't seem to even be aware that they have that "Latest News" feature on the Support home page. The most recent posts are dated 1/16, 2/21 [4 entries that day] and then 2/22 the last one. These clowns are really marketing geniuses, aren't they? My PomPoms are getting very dusty.

It's good to see you saying what many of us have been feeling! CCH doesn't appear to be the brighted Company in the world!

Deb!