ATX Community

Is efile acknowlegments down?

Pacun

Yes, this is what they say: (the problem is that I put the state returns on hold)

Outstanding State or Federal Acks

Updated 3-24-2017

Current year federal:
Federal Business all types - some Mar 22nd acks are outstanding
Partnership- less than 10 outstanding from Mar 14-17th 
S Corp- less than 20 outstanding from Mar 14-17th
All of these older acks re being researched; If you can see the return was efiled successfully using the Efile Status tool, then we have the return and no action is needed. 

Current year state: Note: State acks are not considered late until outstanding for more than five days. 
MA Individual - a small group from Mar 16 that we are researching with the state. 
CA Business
KY Business
NY Business
NJ Business
PA Business

Prior Year:
FL Business
RI Business
1099s
2014 Individual States-  a few (less than 5 each) outstanding from various states

If you can see the return in the Efile Status tool, then we have it and no action is needed.

3 hours ago, Pacun said:

Yes, this is what they say: (the problem is that I put the state returns on hold)

Outstanding State or Federal Acks

Updated 3-24-2017

Current year federal:
Federal Business all types - some Mar 22nd acks are outstanding
Partnership- less than 10 outstanding from Mar 14-17th 
S Corp- less than 20 outstanding from Mar 14-17th
All of these older acks re being researched; If you can see the return was efiled successfully using the Efile Status tool, then we have the return and no action is needed. 

Current year state: Note: State acks are not considered late until outstanding for more than five days. 
MA Individual - a small group from Mar 16 that we are researching with the state. 
CA Business
KY Business
NY Business
NJ Business
PA Business

Prior Year:
FL Business
RI Business
1099s
2014 Individual States-  a few (less than 5 each) outstanding from various states

If you can see the return in the Efile Status tool, then we have it and no action is needed.

I will sleep better tonight knowing this information...

1 hour ago, southern tax lady said:

I am receiving reject error IND 196, something to do with IP address,etc......   I tried it again and same thing.  Guess I wait until tomorrow, maybe it will work

I looked up those codes and found this in the knowledgebase for TaxWise, also a CCH company. Check out the description for that #196 code.  Are you using a wireless connection to the internet?

http://cchsfs-taxwise.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15787/~/e-file-rejection%3A-ind-195---ipaddress-in-atsubmissioncreationgrp-in