ATX Community

Form 8889

KEYWEST_RICKS

The IRS didn't release it until 1/25/21, so ATX could not have finalized it before then, but 3 weeks does seem like an inordinate amount of time for a form that likely has only minor changes.

image.thumb.png.d99a9cc4bf588bccbf65a75de51d87ed.png

https://apps.irs.gov/app/picklist/list/formsPublications.html;jsessionid=OcZFnVYyW1B2OcLd-A1UPgSY.20?sortColumn=postedDate&indexOfFirstRow=0&value=&criteria=&resultsPerPage=25&isDescending=true

On 2/1/2021 at 4:47 PM, cbslee said:

Yeah, this was another reason I left ATX for Drake 3 Tax Seasons ago, tax form approvals consistently being several weeks later than Drake!

Yes, and Oregon has errors again this year on the Federal tax deduction.  No adjustment for the stimulus payments.  it takes them forever to fix Oregon errors.  Guess we are too small of state.

It's even worse for smaller states like Montana, some of their state forms aren't available  in ATX until the end of February, first few days of March.

The last 3 years I was with ATX, I was never able to file an Oregon business entity tax return until the end of the third week of February.