Jump to content
ATX Community

Wrong year for estimated tax payment


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Abby Normal said:

Call the IRS.

Interested to hear the follow-up on this.  I had this happen several years ago, and the IRS said sorry, too bad, can't move it.  We'll credit it toward year X and you'll have to send in another payment for year X-1. 

I would really love to know if that situation has changed.  I have been able to get EFTPS and STATE payments made incorrectly adjusted, but not federal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...