ATX Community

No ack. since before lunch yesterday

lydia33

I have several returns efiled yesterday and nothing back on ack. I have one with bank product that we usually hear from pretty fast. Is anyone else having this problem? Maybe it is because I chewed ATX support out last night about having to change my blooming password and getting locked out of their home page.

I have several returns efiled yesterday and nothing back on ack. I have one with bank product that we usually hear from pretty fast. Is anyone else having this problem? Maybe it is because I chewed ATX support out last night about having to change my blooming password and getting locked out of their home page.

I have not received any acks from any of our efiles yesterday also.

Maribeth

Same here!

I did go to my states web site and verified the two oldest had been accepted. Don't you just love the way ATX keeps us informed!

According to their web site they did have some problems with the 6 and 11 p.m. drains, however I'm reasonably sure that some of mine would have made the 11:00 a.m. drain. It seems way to late in the game for this to be happening!

Just another reason why I will be test driving new programs after next week!

P.S. I've been with ATX for about 10 years now, but I am not at all pleased with how the company has responded to our concerns this year. Yes for the most part the program is great, however if I went into a store to purchase something and I was treated the way ATX has treated us this year, not only would I not buy from them, I would never return!

I do not understand why we think we should be treated differently just because it's software, and just because for the most part our dealings are done through electronics. The same principle should apply.

Oh well, I just needed to vent before I start my day!

Deb!

And I stayed on hold for 30 mins or better to get a lame excuse that it was the volume that was causing th problem I was having with the efile not connecting to server. Next time I just let it set there before I got frustrated and it finally connected and believe it or not I got an ack back from an efile that I sent before lunch yesterday. I hope the others don't get lost in that black hole.

I e-mailed tech support and actually got a reply within an hours. This is the story they told me:

I do apologize for the problems you are having with transmitting and

receiving acknowledgements.

There has been an issue with the EFC. But, this has been resolved and

it is a slow process getting the files transmitted and receiving

acknowledgements.

I know this creates problems with your business, but please have

patience while the EFC catches up.

If you need further assistance, please contact our Customer Service

Dept at 800-638-8291.

So apperantly there are several different versions of the truth floating around!

I would sort of expect this early on in the season, but all bugs should be gone from the system by now!

Just my two cents worth!

Deb!

I called tech support today because I havent received acks for 1099;s filed last month and they told me that they were working on the server but that it would be back in service soon. They also said that the efiles could still be sent and there would be no problem in them receiving the efiles only that we would not get any acks yet. They even called me HONEY!