ATX Community

SSA WAGE FILE UPLOAD

Lee B

On 1/25/2022 at 2:07 PM, cbslee said:

After using BSO for many many years, the new system doesn't recognize me anymore.

Even after entering my Name, SSN and DOB, BSO won't even send me a temporary password.

I even got through on 1 800 after waiting about 20 minutes which was of no help.

I was told to paper file my client's W 2s.

I hope I never have another month like this again!

Have tried several times this week to log on, clearing cookies and all that stuff.  The first time I tried I got the message that I had tried too many times.  Now - I probably have tried too many times.  I tried from 3 different computers.  Looking in to mailing.

• Angry 1

On 1/29/2022 at 10:31 AM, schirallicpa said:

Have tried several times this week to log on, clearing cookies and all that stuff.  The first time I tried I got the message that I had tried too many times.  Now - I probably have tried too many times.  I tried from 3 different computers.  Looking in to mailing.

Same happened to me, I was able to call the number and it was unlocked.  Make sure you use the last password that worked, it will allow you semi-login before requiring you to change your password.  I should share this last week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ILLMAS said:

Same happened to me, I was able to call the number and it was unlocked.  Make sure you use the last password that worked, it will allow you semi-login before requiring you to change your password.  I should share this last week.

Yeah, that did not work for me!

On 12/31/2021 at 11:11 AM, Catherine said:

I use one of the online services (EFileMyForms) and they take care of all the e-filing nonsense.  Fortunately, I also don't have too many of these to do any more.  My business partner takes care of most of our businesses and I forget what he uses.

Hi Catherine, ok, I will check Efilemyforms, currently I use tax1099.com, which is good but they dont efile 941s.  

• jklcpa unpinned this topic