ATX Community

anyone that can get into the ATX website

joanmcq

I had it written on my packing slip. Unfortunatly its buried somewhere on my desk I guess. I thought I had it in my business reciept file but its not there. I'm especially wondering about the 4868s I efiled and haven't gotten acks for, and drain times etc. Just a LITTLE bit stressed this morning.

Can we have a thread to keep those of us that are unable to access important info posted there? I just don't have time to go through and try to find my freakin' password, and I'm guess in the phones arent' open.

On the latest news section the most recent news is that the atx communities are back. That was dated 3/28.

You asked for it, so here is some relevant info in case you can't access the site.

However, I suspect that if this affects you then you're already aware of the problems.

High volume April 14-15 is generating "server errors"

04/14/2008

We are experiencing very high efile volume today, 14th, and expect that to continue tomorrow too of course. We are seeing more "server errors" today than usual, and there is no action needed. Simply keep trying to send your efiles. This high efile volume translates into higher call volume to the CS Dept and our wait times are much longer than usual. We have added staff, increased hours, shortened lunches, and extended our closing time to 11pm tonight.

You asked for it, so here is some relevant info in case you can't access the site.

However, I suspect that if this affects you then you're already aware of the problems.

High volume April 14-15 is generating "server errors"

04/14/2008

We are experiencing very high efile volume today, 14th, and expect that to continue tomorrow too of course. We are seeing more "server errors" today than usual, and there is no action needed. Simply keep trying to send your efiles. This high efile volume translates into higher call volume to the CS Dept and our wait times are much longer than usual. We have added staff, increased hours, shortened lunches, and extended our closing time to 11pm tonight.

I just got the red error message and clicked on "stop". All of a sudden about 20 acks came flowing through. I wasn't trying to send; had just gone in after acks. Well, some good news is better than none.

I have 2 1040's in the "validated" queue, and I just manually prepared 4868's on them. I'm going to mail them this morning with my other 4868's. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks for the update of MyATX (my Hubster calls them MyA** - spelled out).

~Amy~

Tuesday April 15th. 6:00 AM EST.

No new news or messages on "MyATX"

(We got it in 4-wheel drive now)

I have 2 1040's in the "validated" queue, and I just manually prepared 4868's on them. I'm going to mail them this morning with my other 4868's. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks for the update of MyATX (my Hubster calls them MyA** - spelled out).

~Amy~

Right now I have 21 returns in validated status. Should I be nervous?

For some reason, I couldn't care less what happens with them. If the stupid rotten idiots wouldn't wait till the last minute to file they wouldn't have to worry about a possible penalty. I had way more clients wait till the last week to get their taxes done this year and I have no idea why.

So we'll see what happens the rest of the day today and make the best of it.

I've got extensions in the validated stage and they (except for one) were transmitted SUNDAY! I am one of the unlucky ones transmitting to fresno. so do I go to work today and hope they went thru or print out and mail paper ones? The sunday ones were all people that always go on extension.