ATX Community

Are the servers down?

NECPA in NEBRASKA

It sure looks down at 11:30 pacific. Can't get acks or upload returns.

TECH SUPPORT SAYS "JUST KEEP TRYING" -- AS IF THAT WILL HELP A BROKEN SYSTEM. IT APPEARS TO BE THE SAME KIND OF TROUB LE THAT LACERTE EXPERIENCED LAST YEAR. SOMEHOW THESE PEOPLE SEEM TO BE SURPRISED THAT THERE IS HEAVY E-FILING VOLUME ON THE 14TH AND 15TH.

OH WELL...........................

:angry::mad: :o

We are experiencing very high efile volume today, 14th, and expect that to continue tomorrow too of course. We are seeing more "server errors" today than usual, and there is no action needed. Simply keep trying to send your efiles. This high efile volume translates into higher call volume to the CS Dept and our wait times are much longer than usual. We have added staff, increased hours, shortened lunches, and extended our closing time to 11pm tonight.

This is what is on the ATX site.DUH! Okay I am so glad I efiled my last return this morning before all this started up again. By the way it was my tax return. Always the last one to finish. Had a few straglers today but will only file paper returns.

All my returns are rejecting. The problem with retrying is that the returns need to be recreated. I still have a lot of work to do. This is wasting valuable time. I wish it didn't reject all of the returns. And just alowed me to keep resending. Very frustrating. Nena

i think the irs should give my office a direct line to the server today & tomorrow, with a little more cooperation on their part i can help balance the budget, we estimate that our clients paid over 70 million in federal taxes today! and we got a few bigger ones tomorrow [of course they don't actually efile their returns]

i think the irs should give my office a direct line to the server today & tomorrow, with a little more cooperation on their part i can help balance the budget, we estimate that our clients paid over 70 million in federal taxes today! and we got a few bigger ones tomorrow [of course they don't actually efile their returns]

Used to use TASSC and they let you file direct with IRS and no efile fees. Was GREAT and I really miss it. Thanks to Intuit, No TASSC though and I would not buy Proseries and swithched to ATX. So CCH take heed!

Joel