ATX Community

ACKS

michaelmars

anyone know what it means when on myatx under status it says the irs ack a returns at 11:33 but under the efile manager is still says validated? Can i assume this return is accepted?

Yes, your return has been accepted. Unfortunately, ATX (CCH or whoever is 'lord of the servers') is terribly short on server power and has not been sending back ACK's since sometime yesterday. At least yours is accepted! Mine is rejected (per MyATX) but I can't fix it and resend until they straighten out their mess.

Thanks for the tip, Cat. I show 23 "validated" returns, some from yesterday. First time this year the acks have taken more than a few hours.

Yes, your return has been accepted. Unfortunately, ATX (CCH or whoever is 'lord of the servers') is terribly short on server power and has not been sending back ACK's since sometime yesterday. At least yours is accepted! Mine is rejected (per MyATX) but I can't fix it and resend until they straighten out their mess.

Thanks for the tip, Cat. I show 23 "validated" returns, some from yesterday. First time this year the acks have taken more than a few hours.

I could have misunderstood, but when we were having issues with the 1099, 941, 940 Acks (which they still are), I thought I was told that the ACK's are MANUALLY posted. I thought at the time WT? Why in this day and age of electronics is anything manually "posted".

It could have been another "I'll tell you anything to get you in bed with us" story.

I got all my Federal ACK (1040's that is--still waiting on some 941's) but oddly enough, I got a reject on one of the states -- not an IRS reject, an EFC reject (dumb #*%@$). I recreated & resubmitted the State this morning.

And once again, yesterday the Customer Service rep said she would email me or call me back when she heard back from EFC. I told her I didn't appreciate being LIED to as I knew she would not do either. She said "It's difficult for us to call someone back when we have to take calls all day long". My response: Then don't tell someone you will call them back. DUH. I just know if I told my clients I would call them back, and didn't, they wouldn't be my clients for very long.