ATX Community

voice over text (or something like that)

DANRVAN

2 hours ago, ILLMAS said:

Some tax preparers are using something called ChatGPT to help them write professional emails or text responses.  

And, why not? It's the next step in technology to aid in your work. Media outlets have been discovered using AI to write articles. Some would edit the articles and some under pressure of a deadline would just let it rip.

• Like 2

I used ChatGPT to write my price increase letter and my firing letter this year. I was agonizing over writing them, procrastinating, writing in my head but not on paper, etc. I told ChatGPT what I wanted, and BOOM in seconds I had what I needed and could finally move on.

• Like 3

I know outlook has a dictate button that I have used in the past. I could swear windows 10 and 11 both have built in Text to Speech. (but that could be just for screen reading)

In settings look for Speech or Voice Activation (not sure which one of these will work), but like with any speech to text the more you use it the better it becomes. Or so am I told.

image.png.0d8119fdc650d555786891aaed0d94a7.pngimage.png.42a76ab2cb896a250f6d21ac99df75fc.png

• Like 1