ATX Community

Paryers for Eli

BulldogTom

I would ask that all of you of the faith might say a word of prayer for Eli over the next couple of hours. Hurricane Dolly is coming ashore and there will be some wind and rain coming his way.

Eli, my friend, may God protect and comfort you and your family during this storm. God bless you.

Tom

Lodi, CA

I sent him a personal note as am sure he is very busy right now. Does he not have a municipal job, at least part-time? Therefore would be needed in emergency. He will let us know when all is well.

Thank you all for the prayers!! Things got a little rough overnight, but we pretty much came out of it pretty good. Family is all well & no damage to any of our homes. Lots of people were not as fortunate especially those closer to the coast. I am back at work as of 630 am this morning. Lots of debris cleanup to do.

Thanks again for all the prayers. I'm sure we're not completely out of the woods yet. We are downriver from the Rio Grande so that is still a concern.

Eli