ATX Community

W2/1099 software

preacher

I have used ATX W2 & 1099 software for years and the only problem is the same with any such software as it requires a test run with minor adjustments for printer/paper alignment. Also, it is best with a laser printer.

The alignment is a major problem, but you can e-file W-2s and 1099s which eliminates the alignment issue and the red scannable forms. The blanc-and-white forms you give the employees and employers print OK.

I had to use the uni-forms last year when they discontinued Clicksend. They worked great. I used the program for all of my W-2s and 1099s.

I really like the uni-forms.

I buy enough in one year to last 2 or 3 years, which you can do since nothing is preprinted on them so they aren't year-specific. You can also use them for 1099's, which is a time saver.

I also buy enough to last for a while and purchase a few of the window envelopes that are made for them; for the few that I have to mail. And, yes, I also use them for 1099's if they have to be mailed. A little overkill there, but economical enough and they are impressive looking.