ATX Community

National Taco Day 2023: Deals and free food at Taco Bell, Moe's, Jack in the Box, more...Wed. 10/4

Elrod

It may not fall on Tuesday this year, but get ready for all the chicken, carnitas. and chorizo your taste buds can tolerate, taco-lovers: National Taco Day returns on Wednesday.

From Taco Bell and California Tortilla to Moe’s Southwest Grill and El Torito, chains across the U.S. are offering a plethora of tasty deals ranging from free tacos to discounted margaritas to wash them down.

Here's where to get free food and deals on National Taco Day, observed on Oct. 4.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2023/10/03/national-taco-day-deals/71034358007/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

In my city you have access to an array of different meat tacos that may gross you out, but if you can stomach Taco Bell you should be okay.  Here is what you are missing out on:

Tongue, cheeks, brains, eyes, lips, intestines, tail, pig snout, feet and ears, blood sausage (has a similar look to Taco Bell’s seasoned meat), utter, chicken head, heart, gizzards and feets.

These are some of the ones I can remember and the only ones I have tried are tongue tacos.

• Sad 1