ATX Community

External Backup hard drive

cred65

Hey you can come down here. Just painted the guest bathroom. But, it's only as far south as CT and icy! But, if you ever want to untangle the cords under my computer or network my fax and laptop to my desktop...

Never been to CT - I've been all around it, but never to it. Heard it's a nice place. I think anything would be better than Maine right now. It's been -30 below (actual temp) or more for about 2 weeks. Then last night it finally warms up, BUT only to drop over a foot of snow. We were supposed to get over 18 inches, but seem to have lucked out for now. Forecast shows snow through Saturday, clearing up Sunday, then again Monday to Wednesday. Wish me luck! :wacko:

Never been to CT - I've been all around it, but never to it. Heard it's a nice place. I think anything would be better than Maine right now. It's been -30 below (actual temp) or more for about 2 weeks. Then last night it finally warms up, BUT only to drop over a foot of snow. We were supposed to get over 18 inches, but seem to have lucked out for now. Forecast shows snow through Saturday, clearing up Sunday, then again Monday to Wednesday. Wish me luck! :wacko:

Good Luck!! Wisconsin hasn't exactly been Wonderworld lately. But this bad weather kind of makes it easier to be stuck inside doing taxes...... :(