ATX Community

HELP!

Monkeyman

Hello Everyone,

I tried to do my own tax return this year on the IRS website, but none of the free programs

I could find include the forms that I need (namely the 1099T, and interest income, etc...)

Without access to ATX software I am a little (okay, a lot) lost.

In the past many of you have offered to prepare my tax return.

Would one of you mind preparing a 1040 with a ME 1040 Long form?

I could mail you all of my documents, and of course I would pay any fees.

Please PM me if you would be willing to help me out. I wouldn't trust anyone else to do my return.

Thanks in advance!

Kerry

Kerry, if you don't get a freebie from someone in Maine, I'll do it for you. All you need to do is email me your data. In fact I'm a little hurt that you did not ask me first.

Sorry, KC. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

The last time I played favorites with you I made people mad :)

I will scan my info and email it to you tonight.

No freebies. I insist on paying or at least sending you a box of delicious Maine-made chocolates.

Thanks!

Kerry

I realized after some time staring that is was an adorable dog. But I had to stare hard. My office managers are 3 cats, Bonk, Noogie (Cattanooga) and Tribble. I love how they keep me on task - that is, scratching, feeding, letting in and out, etc. After all, dogs have owners and cats have staff.

I really miss my lab-shepherd mix dogs. They were such good friends. But we decided after the last one died that cats were easier in our old age. My son has our granddog and she gets to come over to spend the weekend about once a month, though.

LOL

Thanks Margaret!

I don't think KC regards herself as a "Supreme Master" though.

Kerry

when i first came to the original ATX web site several years ago, i entered into the middle of a kc/kamman brouhaha that continued until kamman was banned for whatever reason (i would have called it temporary insanity...something i understand, especially in the middle of tax season).

then, kc was called "the queen bee"...as if that was an insult or even a criticism. when i quickly saw her unselfish and brilliant contribution to the tax board, i saw her as 'the queen'...period...and i still do.

btw, a 'kamman' has appeared on the other atx board. i think it could be the old 'kamman'...based on the insight and knowledge of his tax questions and answers.

Ah, yes, I remember those days as well. How fortunate are those of us to be able to access those with much knowledge and willingness to share on this board and others. I am a sole practitioner with a home office after several years in small firms. I need and so appreciate the wisdom and humor of these, my virtual water cooler colleagues. Thanks to the Queen, the King, the Supreme Master and all of you willing to help! I and many others couldn't do this without you...

when i first came to the original ATX web site several years ago, i entered into the middle of a kc/kamman brouhaha that continued until kamman was banned for whatever reason (i would have called it temporary insanity...something i understand, especially in the middle of tax season).

then, kc was called "the queen bee"...as if that was an insult or even a criticism. when i quickly saw her unselfish and brilliant contribution to the tax board, i saw her as 'the queen'...period...and i still do.

btw, a 'kamman' has appeared on the other atx board. i think it could be the old 'kamman'...based on the insight and knowledge of his tax questions and answers.

I remember those kamman battles and managed to have a few myself. I wonder if anyone remembers all of his aliases. (Hope I spelled that right)

Terry D.

Way back then, I had a list of most of them, but I've thrown it away a long time ago. I know there were over 15.

Bob was actually a good guy, you know, just a bit obsessive about some things.

kc, i totally agree about bob being a good guy (and very smart about tax and other matters).

your comment about him as "a bit obsessive about some things" is an under (and under, under) statement...lol!