ATX Community

Over 300 Members

mcb39

Have been keeping an eye on the member signins. We just topped 300 and this certainly speaks well for Eric and the members of this forum. IMO, this board has been more orderly, polite and informative than the old one was. :) We have a really good thing going here so let's be sure to try and keep it that way. Tax season is just around the corner (unfortunately). I still have two extensions to get out. In the meantime, this has been a great place to visit and learn.

Have been keeping an eye on the member signins. We just topped 300 and this certainly speaks well for Eric and the members of this forum. IMO, this board has been more orderly, polite and informative than the old one was. :) We have a really good thing going here so let's be sure to try and keep it that way. Tax season is just around the corner (unfortunately). I still have two extensions to get out. In the meantime, this has been a great place to visit and learn.

I think it's great that tax season is just around the corner. That's my favorite time of the year!

Wayne

It seems there is no offseason anymore.

taxbilly

"IMO, this board has been more orderly, polite and informative than the old one was."

Don't be to hasty. Most of the comments on the old board came during tax season (high stress period), and some were caused by the frustrations and problems using ATX software. At least this board won't be shut down if the moderators don't like compaints against ATX.

3% now, but keep in mind that many of us may be getting ready for a vacation, or are on vacation, busy preparing ourselves physically and mentally for what is just around the corner.

I actually do have a couple of questions to post myself, but becaue I am getting ready to leave on vacation, I decided to wait until I get back to ask!

I still love this community, even if it seems slow now. Wait until January and then we will see how busy it gets!

And just because most are not replying right now, believe me we are reading and appreciating everything you all who have more experience are saying.

I know this doesn't take the place of personal research, but I am in awe at the wealth of knowledge you all have not just about taxes, but about computers, bookkeeping, software ect....!

I love all who do participate, and I sincerely hope that some day I will be able to offer help to someone the same way that help has been offerred to me!

Thanks and keep up the Great Work!

Deb!

>>We just topped 300<<

So far today, 3% participation.

even more selective than 3%. 300 out of 30000? atx customers = 1%.

9 out of 30000 = .03%.

nevertheless; i am grateful to be able to be here and receive the benefit of the questions & answers that are generated by this very select board!