ATX Community

A Big Thank You

jasdlm

Thanks a whole bunch for all your help when I am am brain dead or lacking a brain. Without this board I would really be lacking some knowledge. It seems after I read some of the posts oops I have a client in a similiar situation, its having a crystal ball answer before the question. I know I could not survive without all of your help and humor.

Have a great summer, fall and winter.

I don't have as much time as I once had to hang out with you guys, but I still don't know how I'd get by without you.

It can be scary being out there all alone, and for me, from the beginning, it's been the ATXers who gave me the courage to keep going.

Love you all!

I agree with everyone else. This was a great year. I did not have as much time to come on here & participate, but still enjoyed it when i could. I hope everyone has a fun & rest filled "off" season. Thanks to all the participants & contributors who make up this board. Without your help lots of us, especially those of us who work alone would be in a bind. May God bless each & everyone of you & your families throughout the remainder of the year.

Eli

Thank you to all my cyber friends. Without your help, this season would have been dull.

The highlight of this season is used ATX MAX again and lucky me, not a single problem and just mailed last final copy to the client and season is officially closed without single extension to worry about.

Thank you. :rolleyes: