ATX Community

MAX 2002

REEREE3

I am looking for a copy of the ATX (MAX 2002) software. I had a copy, but I cannot find it. I transferred my 2002 returns to a new computer. I can see the returns, but I can't open them without the disk. If you know where I can get a copy, please let me know.

I think the price has risen a lot.

I notice I have Saber 2002 on my computer. However, I moved my office and have no idea where any of my CDs are. I have many, many boxes stored in my basement and stacks of stuff piled up in my office. If no one offers you their copy in a day or so, I'll go on a search.

I am guessing the problem lies on how you did the transfer from the old computer to new computer. I am guessing there are missing files that were not copied.

I transferred all my programs from atx 2001 through axt2007 last year without any problems or reloading of cds by using Laplink PCmover. However, laplink pcmover did cost $40 but it was well worth it! Every old program worked!

Good luck

The latest release I have for 2002 is 4.1.2003 but I'm not sure about how to make a copy. Can you just copy it to the hard disk and then back to a blank cd, or is there something special you have to do to copy a program file? I'll be glad to mail you a copy.

Gene

If he can't, Gene, I'll dig out my old disk and copy it for you. Got tons of blank CD's here, so that's not an issue.

Catherine

The latest release I have for 2002 is 4.1.2003 but I'm not sure about how to make a copy. Can you just copy it to the hard disk and then back to a blank cd, or is there something special you have to do to copy a program file? I'll be glad to mail you a copy.

Gene

[/quote

If you can send me a copy, I would appreciate it very much. I am sure I did something wrong when I transferred the information for 2002, because all of the other years transferred okay. If you can send a copy to me, please let me know and I will tell you where to send it.

Marie

Marie, by "PM me" he means to use the Private Message feature to send it to him. Just click on the little down-arrow by his name, and it will give you a menu, one of which is to send a message to him that is not seen by anyone but him. He will get an email telling him he has a PM, or when he logs in again it will pop up your message.

Marie, by "PM me" he means to use the Private Message feature to send it to him. Just click on the little down-arrow by his name, and it will give you a menu, one of which is to send a message to him that is not seen by anyone but him. He will get an email telling him he has a PM, or when he logs in again it will pop up your message.

Thank you. I knew he meant "private message me", but I didn't know how to do that.

Marie

That's what I was guessing. It's a nice feature, that lets you send and receive messages 'off the board' without having to expose your email address if you don't want to. One reason I posted the answer here instead of PMing you was that other new members probably needed to know how to do it too.

I am guessing the problem lies on how you did the transfer from the old computer to new computer. I am guessing there are missing files that were not copied.

I transferred all my programs from atx 2001 through axt2007 last year without any problems or reloading of cds by using Laplink PCmover. However, laplink pcmover did cost $40 but it was well worth it! Every old program worked!

Good luck

Can you tell me if laplink worked moving from an xp machine to a vista machine?? or does it really matter??

thanks

jeff