ATX Community

personal tax websites

schirallicpa

I'm told the ATX version of SiteBuilder is low priced for what it includes. However, you can't unbundle it; although, you can add more to it. Look around on your trade journals, professional organizations, marketers such as Mostad & Christensen, etc. To get a site bundled for tax preparers is not cheap. But, you're trading time for money. If you have time this fall to do it yourself, you can save a lot of money. If you want it ready to go, try SiteBuilder by http://www.execusite.com.

<snip> If you want it ready to go, try SiteBuilder by http://www.execusite.com.

My site is a CCH site with the ATX users' discount - which is very nice. You can take a look at it at www.grant-financial.com and see what you think. There are dozens of templates that change the look and feel of the site, but the content is pretty much standard. There are extras you can pay for, but what I've got is the standard-issue.

You also get email at your domain; I forget how many accounts.

Catherine

My site is the same Execusite.com SiteBuilder site (well, a different template, but you can change at any time) with the higher price charged CCH's ProSytem fx clients, but I can't find any differences for the extra money! I might purchase Zillion Forms to be an ATX client again so I can pay the ATX lower price. I've called my salesman to complain and need to decide before mine expires at the end of the year. DollarsSense.com