ATX Community

Transfer Fee

TAXBILLY

I can't even get a customer ID - what a joke!

MAMalody,

What happens when you attempt? I have tried several times and the system says that it doesn't recognize my account and to call customer support. Problem is the number for customer support is on the old site that I can't access. Do you think this is just a coincidence?

Deb!

MAMalody,

What happens when you attempt? I have tried several times and the system says that it doesn't recognize my account and to call customer support. Problem is the number for customer support is on the old site that I can't access. Do you think this is just a coincidence?

Deb!

The client id is a new number that does not have any relationship to the old customer number (just what I need - another number!) When I went to the screen there was a link to click called need help that stepped me through putting in my old email userid and password, then assigned me a new client id number and had me create a user name (not the whole email address) and new password. I did not have any problem with it other than that I think this is a pain to have yet another set of id numbers, names and passwords to remember! :wacko:

Wow!

Changing passwords every 45 days, confusing screens to do a simple thing like sign onto your account, plus getting nickled & dimed on junk charges with undecipherable names. The benefits just keep on coming...

And we were worrying a few months back about whether the new ownership would disrupt the quality of customer service. How silly of us to worry about these things - what WERE we thinking???