ATX Community

TRX is shipping...

Margaret CPA in OH

the week of Nov. 23rd, according to Sandra Blake of TRX. Isent an email asking to plan for W-2 and 1099 prep. I am very anxious to see the program to soothe my angst as to whether is truly is ATX Max.

ATX is projecting shipment of the first release that same week. They shipped the archive disk this past week. So, at least on that point, ATX and TRX are in sync.

I was pleasantly surprised to get the archive disk without requesting it. I've been with TRX for 2 years. Even though I bought early enough to get TRX / ATX for next year, I didn't think ATX would just send it. Now I just have to get around to installing it, playing with it and then getting the conversions done.

I received an archive ATX CD as well. Your customer number to log into MyATX support site was on the envelope. I logged in and it shows MAX was purchased and the install codes for 2008 & 2009. I used TaxWise last year and it showed that info as well. I did notice on the TRX Support Site that there is no 2008 Download for ATX, but does have one for their TRX Pro & TaxWise.

I'm finally getting around to installing the 2008 archive disk. I see the customer ID on the envelope, but I don't see the installation codes anywhere in the envelope. So, I tried to log onto MyATX to find them. But it says to log in the 1st time, you use the installation code as the password. So, I guess I'm stuck. Is there some other way to log on or to find install codes before calling ATX on Monday?

Thanks

I'm finally getting around to installing the 2008 archive disk. I see the customer ID on the envelope, but I don't see the installation codes anywhere in the envelope. So, I tried to log onto MyATX to find them. But it says to log in the 1st time, you use the installation code as the password. So, I guess I'm stuck. Is there some other way to log on or to find install codes before calling ATX on Monday?

Thanks

I am having the same problem, I did everything you tried too. Hopefully when the 2009 program arrives this will be solved. Please post if you figure this one out.

Thanks

I don't know if this will work. I had a problem reinstalling my ATX software for 2007 and customer service gave me "a generic" activation code. 01000-81200-83675-00289 You can try it, but no guarentees.