ATX Community

First Return Done!

ADGFINANCIAL

Off to a fast start here as well. I completed my first return on 1/6/10 - an accounting client who had all his deduction info together, so when I prepared W-2's for his company I just ran his 1040 at the same time. He signed and mailed it in the next day. Now we're interested in seeing how long it takes for his direct deposit to show up in his checking account

I just efiled my first, also. Will be interesting to see how long it takes IRS to get up to speed. I've never known them not to have some 'teething problems' at the start.

For some reason I thought E-file was not available until 15 January ------oh, that is today, isn't it? Boy, it is too early in the season to be at this point already. Jeez, guess I will have to take the weekend off. Hmmmm, I wonder how that will work out.

For some reason I thought E-file was not available until 15 January ------oh, that is today, isn't it? Boy, it is too early in the season to be at this point already. Jeez, guess I will have to take the weekend off. Hmmmm, I wonder how that will work out.

I set up a 1040 to efile and the w-2 was not approved as yet. I checked and I am not showing an update to the w-2.