ATX Community

CA Preparers - 540 ??

JRS

Is it the way my computer downloaded CA 540 or is the version from ATX screwed up? Page one has the typical name and numbers, but the bottom of the page has the signature. Page 2 and 3 have the rest of the info ending up with refund/amount due. It certainly doesn't look like this on the FTB website.

>>It certainly doesn't look like this on the FTB website.<<

Does ATX have a final version approved for filing yet? What you describe was the draft version.

Interesting point, though -- the California 540 is now longer than the federal 1040, and that doesn't even include two more pages of Form CA which adjusts for state/federal differences!

>>Does ATX have a final version approved for filing yet? What you describe was the draft version.<<

According to ATX, what I described IS the final version approved for efile.

They e-file with no problem. I agree they look funny but as long as California accepts and acknowledges them I'm happy.

I am a creature of habit and with the state form being basically unchanged for many years it does take a little while to get use to it, but as long as it works I'm happy.

Deb!

>>Didn't anyone go to Spidell?<<

I went last week at the San Jose Doubletree. Tired of chicken, I figured to give the vegetarian entre a try. The chicken came on a small patty of polenta with something similar to wet broccoli and the tiniest whole carrot in the world. The veggie plate was exactly the same, without the chicken!

>>Didn't anyone go to Spidell?<<

I went last week at the San Jose Doubletree. Tired of chicken, I figured to give the vegetarian entre a try. The chicken came on a small patty of polenta with something similar to wet broccoli and the tiniest whole carrot in the world. The veggie plate was exactly the same, without the chicken!

The meal at the San Ramon seminar was so bad I did not finish it (and I don't leave scraps on my plate when I eat). I could not even eat the desert it was so disgusting.

On the other hand, the seminar was very good as always.

Tom

Lodi, CA