ATX Community

Am I Missing Something?

mcb39

Even though the "remember me" box is checked, I have to type in my user name and password every time I come to the board. Am I missing something?

Perhaps erc will shed some light on your problem, however, It may have to do with your browser settings in that you must have accept "cookies" enabled for the board to 'remember" you.

I had that too, the first few times I logged in, but now I am recognized. Maybe there is a time lag factor, or you have to sign in x times before you are recognized. Smarter heads than mine know the answer, I suppose.

After you signed up for this board - did you folks "activate" via the email message you received?

As I mentioned above, I am now recognized. But, it was happenning initially even though I never logged out. I found out on the other forum many of us signed up for that if you logged out, you had to log back in, so I never did that here since both forums seem to operate on very similar software.

I have never logged out and when I come in it says logged in as me, but I can't go anywhere until I enter user name and password. May have to ask for my donation back (tongue in cheek). I would never do a thing like that. This forum has been a Godsend for these last several days. Is just slightly annoying to log in every time.

• 2 weeks later...