ATX Community

ROLL OVER OF PREPARER INFO

michaelmars

Anyone able to do this? the instructions say you can but i can't get it to work. do i have to reenter all the firm id and efile stuff again?

Look up knowledge base #15811 on My ATX. I had the same problem and this fixed it. I tried to copy & paste it on this reply , but it did not work.

Yes, it's been a long couple of days. I just installed and updated program on second computer. After I had entered all of the preparer info (again) because I could not find the way to roll it over; all I had to do was roll over one return (mine) and all the info was there. Now I have two preparers and they are both me.

Yes, it's been a long couple of days. I just installed and updated program on second computer. After I had entered all of the preparer info (again) because I could not find the way to roll it over; all I had to do was roll over one return (mine) and all the info was there. Now I have two preparers and they are both me.

Maybe things will get done twice as fast now, Marilyn :-)