ATX Community

Sch EIC

cantup

i just got off the phone with ATX tech support and according to them Sch EIC is approved for efile, however i have been trying to set a return up for efile and it still does not work. even the sample return they told me to build using the SS# of 111-11-1111 and it still will not create. here we go again. wish they had tech support actually use the program. they might understand what we are trying to explain to them about the situation

Cliff

1040PRO of AZ

ATX user since 2000

Cliff,

I am having the same problem. I have the version 21 form EIC and it says that it is not approved when I try to create an e-file. It is the same with form 8880.

Bonnie

Tried to create efile without sch EIC with ssn 111-11-1111, and sent. It worked.

We just wait for new version for sch EIC

Tom777

Even though I downloaded yesterday afternoon's newest EIC Form which ATX says is the final approved version, why am I unable to create my Federal Efile, listing that form as unapproved? I looked this morning, but there is no newer form, and I even replaced my existing EIC form with the new one.

Howard

If you right click on your Sch EIC it should say you are at form version 22, if it does not, then you will need to re-download the SCH EIC.

Beth, I do show ver.22 on EIC form ,but I still cannot create e-file .

The message displayed is "form not approved for E-file"

Should I re-download Sch EIC once again?

thank you

Yes I would. Do you get the message under, forms not approved to efile, when you click the button to create ?

Yes , I did ,but after re-downloading, the thing actually worked..

Thank you...This forum is so important and we all appreciate the help we receive. I fear there will be very little from tech support , after spending one hour on hold today , for another matter.