ATX Community

EFile ?

Eli

Eli,

The information I got from a posting on Kleinrock Tax Talk List was that the IRS sent a Quick Alert that ACKS would not be issued by the IRS until sometime tomorrow (Sunday) morning. Right now I'm so confused I'm not sure what time or where I read it, but I do know it was a Quick Alert.

AnnieR

Eli,

I read the same alert. I have only transmitted my dummy return and it hasn't been rejected yet. So, I'll look for tomorrow. I hope all is well with you and your family. God Bless

Terry D.

I sent a dummy return with ssn 111-11-111 and I got an accepted. yesterday, Idid sent 2 live returns, but it shows Validated by EFC today (Sat).

Tom777

If the IRS is not accepting them yet, they can not be acked yet. It is pretty simple, Eli. The IRS is just screwed up by the late changes. But they said clearly that they are not going to take them until the 14th, which I take to mean that they will not take them until the 14th. ATX [and other software] can only take them, validate that they are OK to go when the IRS is ready for them, and then hold them till then.

If the IRS is not accepting them yet, they can not be acked yet. It is pretty simple, Eli. The IRS is just screwed up by the late changes. But they said clearly that they are not going to take them until the 14th, which I take to mean that they will not take them until the 14th. ATX [and other software] can only take them, validate that they are OK to go when the IRS is ready for them, and then hold them till then.

Everything I'd seen said the 11th. I guess I need to call the clients & let them know....Thanks, KC

Eli