ATX Community

Hey bob

Janitor Bob

As I am finishing my morning bowl of Rice Chex, I hear the raucus rumble of my first client arriving....apparently without his muffler. I wait for the inevitable knock....because who uses doorbells anymore?

I open the door and sure enough its jeb (short for Jebidiah, he sais...I say its short for Jobs elude bozos).

First thing he says (after walking through my living room) is "I should prob take off my boots cuz theyz gots poop all over them"

Then he sez... Oh Bob....by the way, I think I ran over your pole light when I pulled in...I would have stayed on the driveway, cept, I'm still drunk from last night

and yes...he did indeed run completely over my pole light that previously stood outside several feet from my driveway

now its me and the carpet cleaner doing poop removal....then out in the yard to pick up what's left of the pole light.

• Like 1

Ray, I believe we agreed that the correct spelling is 'frikkin' although, when it comes to idyut, variations on spelling are likely acceptable.

I have trouble with folks bumping into my mailbox post. Every time I remind them of the narrow drive, look out the window, don't rely on your rear view mirror, and, alas, repeatedly this falls on deaf, idyut ears.

I wish things were this exciting around my neck of the woods. JB where in the world do you get'em from? I mean clients like yours. I thought you were in the big city of Canton or Massillon where there aren't many farms? Of course, the poop could have come from anywhere but just asking. :spaz: