ATX Community

IRS Reject FD 0190

I thought this issue was to have been solved with the 3/30 6 pm drain and update. But I'm still getting this reject code. Anyone else having the same issue?

Problem arises with 2 sch C for same t/p on the tax return - one schedule C is for EA activity and the other is for notary public activity which is exempt from SE tax. The SE health ins is established under the EA business.

Thanks, Lynn

I thought this issue was to have been solved with the 3/30 6 pm drain and update. But I'm still getting this reject code. Anyone else having the same issue?

Problem arises with 2 sch C for same t/p on the tax return - one schedule C is for EA activity and the other is for notary public activity which is exempt from SE tax. The SE health ins is established under the EA business.

Thanks, Lynn

Notary Public income is reported on line 21 with a notation. I believe the program is correctly rejecting the return.

Spoke with the IRS E file center in Austin on Monday and again late Wednesday and they stated the problem was still under review. I am getting this reject code with S corporation wages and SE Health insurance. Not with 2 Sch C's. Was told I may have to paper file those returns. The gentlemen I spoke with did not sound optimistic.

Has anyone gotten an acceptance with this situation in the last few days?

Spoke with the IRS E file center in Austin on Monday and again late Wednesday and they stated the problem was still under review. I am getting this reject code with S corporation wages and SE Health insurance. Not with 2 Sch C's. Was told I may have to paper file those returns. The gentlemen I spoke with did not sound optimistic.

Has anyone gotten an acceptance with this situation in the last few days?

I got an acceptance with S-Corp and SE health ins on 3/24.

I got an acceptance with S-Corp and SE health ins on 3/24.

I had not had any trouble prior to March 26th with several returns with the S Corp wages and SE Health insurance. IRS had no explanation why it is now a problem. Maybe will try and resubmit again and see what happens - another rejection will just confirm they still have a problem I guess.

I had not had any trouble prior to March 26th with several returns with the S Corp wages and SE Health insurance. IRS had no explanation why it is now a problem. Maybe will try and resubmit again and see what happens - another rejection will just confirm they still have a problem I guess.

For what it is worth, today I managed to gain acceptance for the 2 efiles that had been rejected with this error. Whether I got lucky or the error has been fixed I do not know. I still see when building efiles that some show in the error checking that the IRS is still rejecting returns with S corp wages, SE form and line 29 Health insurance deduction. I don't have anymore ready yet to file but will soon - so we will see.