ATX Community

Richard

I'm a fairly new Enrolled Agent, appointed in June 2010. I recently switched from ProSeries to ATX and just tonight discovered this forum. (Wife is out shopping.) So far ATX customer service has been quite helpful with the few questions I've had. I'm glad to have found this forum. It looks like a good group and I'm glad it's moderated. I've been on the AIPB forum (aipb.org) for a couple of years, but much prefer the way this one looks and feels.

Welcome. Post your ATX or tax question now before it gets busy.

This is an excellent free forum and we make donations whenever we can. I have learned so much on this forum and I believe you will also benefit a lot. We always want extra help answering questions, so your inputs will be appreciated.

I better stop talking, otherwise you will get confused and think I am getting commissions from the forum. I just became EA in June 2011 but most of us have been using ATX for a while.

Welcome. This find may be your most profitable of the coming years. As the name implies, we are a community. We have cried together; rejoiced together; laughed together; mourned together; and helped one another with tax, software and office procedure issues. I am certain that I speak for the community when I say we look forward to working with you. We have some members that are really well versed in tax compliance and others, like me, that flirt with the other end of the spectrum. But we all respect one another. I have been an ATX user since ATX was Sabor, in other words - since time.

Now, about that "wife is out shopping" and "I am home on the computer" issue. You do have the credit cards right? :)

Yes, nice to have another brain to pick. Some of us have been with ATX forever; others on this board use different software. That is what makes us a community. Some of us are more proficient in the workings of the program; others may be more adept at tax law. We all help each other in any way we can.