ATX Community

Tax Prep Supplies

Chowdahead

Happy 2012 everyone. I am looking to order some envelopes for my client's returns. I ordered from Nelco last year but prices seem a bit steep this year.

Can anyone recommend an online tax preparer supplies store that I can compare prices with? Even better if they are compatible with ATX software, which Nelco seems to lack this year as well.

Ditto with good luck from Tenenz.

CFS (taxtools dot com) also has envelopes etc., as do several other places. Prices seem pretty competitive.

For return mailing envelopes, though, I usually just get plain-Jane Tyvek envelopes -- or use Priority Mail flat-rate envelopes. The small premium I pay for Priority Mail is far less than the bother of going to the post office to send first-class items that weigh over 13 oz.

• Like 2

Thanks for the tips. I ordered from Tenenz in 2009, but I forgot the name of the place and didn't have a second to look up the invoice. I ordered from Nelco last year.

I did place an an order from Tenenz on Jan. 3 Still haven't received it. I received an order confirmation but no shipment confirmation, which I found odd.

I've e-mailed them to see what's up.