ATX Community

Take notes

ILLMAS

really need to get this working. it worked fine for me last year and then i tried to load one day and started to get the errors so i did a re-install and still get the same errors. my worry is that some windows files got corrupted and wont work with the application anymore which would lead me to think that the only way to fix this would be to re-format my pc which I do not want to do. this shouldnt be so difficult.

It is an ancient Chinese secret. That is why he never post direct responses to the forum board because if others knew what he knows then he would have to kill us

CAN IT jshtax! You know the reason I cannot post. I am HONORING my NDA.

I will give assistance to anyone who will contact me.

Apparently, there are many complainers that don't really want assistance.

• Like 1

how else are you supposed to install other than inserting the CD and following the prompts? Pretty standard installation process. Is there a different method to installing?

really need to get this working. it worked fine for me last year and then i tried to load one day and started to get the errors so i did a re-install and still get the same errors. my worry is that some windows files got corrupted and wont work with the application anymore which would lead me to think that the only way to fix this would be to re-format my pc which I do not want to do. this shouldnt be so difficult.

You are not installing correctly. Check your messages.

I don't know if this is the same issue, but this happened to my associate about two weeks ago, a windows update screwed up his ATX 2012, called atx and they tried everything and nothing work, he searched online and found someone in England had the same problem after the update #XX. The fix was very simple, he had to create a new user and transfer/move programs from the old to new user profile and that worked.

MAS

I don't know if this is the same issue, but this happened to my associate about two weeks ago, a windows update screwed up his ATX 2012, called atx and they tried everything and nothing work, he searched online and found someone in England had the same problem after the update #XX. The fix was very simple, he had to create a new user and transfer/move programs from the old to new user profile and that worked.

MAS

you mean a new windows user profile?

Ok I emailed my associate and this what exactly happened to his computer, the windows updated automatically setup an admin password, since he didn't have the password, he had to create a new user profile in windows, then he had to transfer/move ATX 2012 (only program that gave him issues, prior years worked okay), when he would open ATX 2012, it was searching for the his old user profile, somehow ATX associates the user login profile from windows, that was a quick fix by calling ATX.

• Like 1

CAN IT jshtax! You know the reason I cannot post. I am HONORING my NDA.

I will give assistance to anyone who will contact me.

Apparently, there are many complainers that don't really want assistance.

I was kidding with you. You do realize he is asking about 12 not working and not errors he is getting with 13.

Yes I did know. My answer is still the same. I am currently helping him and we will get it working for him.

Thank you Jack. This new member, gplvritis, probably didn't know about some of the ATX bashing that's gone on here and I don't think that was this person's intent. I'm glad you are helping him.