ATX Community

Bigggggggggggg Problem-Depreciation

Taxizen

It doesn't show up automatically.

I didn't have this problem before this year.

The client pointed out it is missing on his return which I didn't catch.

All assets are gone.

Be careful that everything is included on the tax return even it is automatic.

This software is like a garbage with all the problems I have.

My depreciation is working well with 12.10. Just did a bulk disposition, and it took a bit of finagling to get it figured out, but then it worked flawlessly. And prior year depreciation is calculating automatically when I'm entering assets for new clients. And correctly too.

PROseries took 2 weeks to convert but probably much faster now with the rush over, input is fast and everything converted better than expected. learning curve took me about an hour for a simple 15 minute returns for each type but now its a breeze. Printing is a one button proceedure, no more selecting copies, which forms or worksheets etc. its all done globally.

It really grabs me that I loose assets after completing the return. I have lost assets on many returns..and I have to rebuild..I have discovered in most cases, it is easier to print the return and entrer my income and loss, after I delete the return and rollover again, because the Asset entry form works so slow..of course this is when I have a large amount of assets..GRRRRRR

• 2 weeks later...

Some said How about Drake or ProSeries. Intuit has never and would never have the problems that ATV is having. Other competitors have started their marketing for next year. I'm some of them are excited to get more market shares from the failure of ATX. As a Business Consultant, I would have recommended that the programmers pull 16 hr days to fix all of these unexceptable problems with their software, and now come next year it could end up like a ghost town for them. Horribly ran company. Just my professional opinion.