ATX Community

Just downloaded 12.10 and

Marie

First read KnowledgeBase article # 14140. Second find the thread titled, "Cannot access FAM client folder" and read

Who has time to wait for another "program update" for three weeks. We recreated from scratch over 25 returns.with the FAM error. Tech said "...there is no fix for this problem. The developers are..."

Maybe your clients are willing to wait an extra 3 weeks for you to file their return, but we don't have ANY with that kind of patience....

The problem occurred on the 25 returns done on the day 12.9 was released. 12.10 stopped the continued corruption, but was/is not able to allow access to the corrupted returns created under 12.9. Losing TOTAL faith that anyone at CCH gives a flying flip about us.

"Losing TOTAL faith that anyone at CCH gives a flying flip about us."

I never thought they did! The sales rep I spoke with about a week ago to request my refund told me that my clients should be willing to wait for ATX to get their programming corrected. I was boiling over but tried to remain calm to get through the conversation and get off the telephone with him. :wall:

• Like 2