ATX Community

"Other" ATX Community

Robin

Every once in a while I like to check out the other community via "My ATX" to see any developments. For some time now (weeks), after logging into MY ATX, and selecting "community board", "'Go to ATX community board", it just circles back to the "MY ATX home page". Called tech support & they logged into my computer to check it out & "duplicate" the problem ( that was 1 wk & 1/2 ago) and have not heard back from them. Is anyone else having this problem?

Robin

I just checked and other than having to change my password I am able to log in successfully and access the discussion board. I'm surprised because I received a refund and am no longer an official user. Maybe that will end with this calendar year.

They are too busy rebuilding the software. It is an embarrassment to them about last year, so watch for some very customer appeasing attitudes.

Robin,

This happened to me for a long time. Don't use Chrome, because that website does not like it. Apparently, it became allergic to me user name and just kept going in circles. I called again and was sent up the line of techs and my user name was changed and now I have no issues as long is I use IE.They have no idea what caused my problem.

• Like 1

I have not, and will not log into the official forum. This is my choice based on the totally client unfriendly act of them closing the forum in early April. I have told everyone I have spoken to this year at CCH the very same words. It is still the same corporate mindset there and unless something major changes in CCH, it won't change.

Update- For some reason, I figured out if I changed my community "name" ( not password, however that needs to be changed too often, IMO), I was able to access the boards. Wonder why tech support didn't suggest that when I called them a few weeks ago.

Robin

Update- For some reason, I figured out if I changed my community "name" ( not password, however that needs to be changed too often, IMO), I was able to access the boards. Wonder why tech support didn't suggest that when I called them a few weeks ago.

Robin

They must not be too concerned about who accesses the board. A REAL tech for such a board would track users by I.P. address and you would not have been allowed if originally blocked.

• Like 2