ATX Community

Treat for tonight- Smores in the microwave

jklcpa

Just as good and easier than melting chocolate in the microwave is to spread Nuttella (I'm sure I'm spelling this wrong). You can find it with the peanut butter and jams. It is a hazelnut chocoloate spread out of Europe. Just spread it on the graham crackers and enjoy, no need for the microwave

Just as good and easier than melting chocolate in the microwave is to spread Nuttella (I'm sure I'm spelling this wrong). You can find it with the peanut butter and jams. It is a hazelnut chocoloate spread out of Europe. Just spread it on the graham crackers and enjoy, no need for the microwave

Peggy,

Nuttela is the correct spelling(?) and it's very tasty. I like it on a hot English muffin.

We prefer putting the 1/2 graham cracker with one large marshmallow in the microwave.

Nuke until the marshmallow looks ridiculously large: immeadiately remove and add 2 squares of a Hershey chocolate bar and squish together with another piece of graham cracker. Let it set for a minute so the chocolate softens.

Of course, we all know the best way to have smores is to roast a marshmallow over a fire until it is in flames, and then clamp it btween two graham crackers; the bottom one holding the chocolate.

Monkeyman