ATX Community

ATX Board

catax

I have been out of the loop. I have been behind all year due to the software issues during tax season and business growth this year. I have my new ATX software disks. Haven't wanted to install yet until I read your reviews. So I tried to login to the ATX official community board and I can't. Have they taken the board offline? I was surprised not to see a post here if that was the case.

The ATX Board is up and running. I was just there. According to some posts, it sounds like they may have blocked

access to anyone who hasn't renewed for 2013 or has other active software. I have the current Payroll module

so I still have access. Other posters with support requests for last years tax program have apparently been told

no help with last years program unless you renew for the coming year?

Customer Service ain't what it used to be !

I just logged onto the ATX board. I have not renewed for 2013, in fact we decided early on to try ProSeries this year. So far, though, I am not blocked from the board. Maybe we have just been overlooked for blocking. Jack's comments about ATX being designed to be a truly server based program have me questioning if we should have stuck it out another year, but we have already loaded the new soft ware, converted the returns and started working with the new program. So we will see what this season is like.

But when you tried to log onto the ATX sponsored board, were you logging in as adminstrator? How long has it been since you changed your password - they have that 90 day rule, you know. Good luck.

• Like 1

I have renewed. Since you are all able to log in then maybe I have been blocked. Or have a password issue. I have not been made aware of having. Also I can't imagine having been blocked as I have been more than fair with my posts and have renewed. I just couldn't find another program I liked. They all had pros and cons including ATX.

• Like 1

I can still log in and I requested a refund last Feb from ATX.

They are hoping you will please come back!

Remember the Hall and Oats song "Baby Come Back". ATX needs to serenade its users who left!