ATX Community

KUDOS to Jack!!!

WITAXLADY

I had serious issues with 2012 ATX - you have all heard them.

somehow Jack and I emailed and he offered to come all the way up from Ohio to Northern WI to fine-tune my computers and the ATX program.

We worked out payment - I paid for airflight - my husband hemmed and hawed and it went up $100 or so in the meantime! I had a voucher at the Holiday Inn from a benefit and the car rental was insignificant and I paid way too little for his help that day! My office manager and I learned a ton and he really cleaned up the system, etc.

A great learning experience and I did not have to bring my IT in, brought in someone who knew ATX instead.

If you have any issues - I highly recommend Jack. Even my husband came around as Jack's knowledge of computers as well as ATX is superb.

Plus we had a great dinner and then he got to see the great Northwoods! God's Country

• Like 13

Chapter two: Because Jack's flight home got cancelled due to weather; I got to spend a day and a half with him after he left WITAXLADY. I am about thirty miles away from her and close to the airport. We had planned on visiting for a few hours before he had to fly out. Instead, he was grounded. He then spent half a day in my office just talking and fine tuning. The following day, my husband and I took him on a tour of the Northern half of the state. We were both extremely impressed with Jack's knowledge, professionalism and downright great personality. We got to enjoy two meals with him before getting him back to the airport for his (again delayed) flight. However, he did have to enjoy the airport for a while, but eventually got home all right.

The moral of the story is; if you have a question about ATX, ask Jack. Don't intimidate him, but trust him. I didn't have serious issues such as DE experienced, but I can recognize intelligence when I see it; and Jack has done, and will do, more for the users of ATX than you can imagine. I have been in touch with him throughout the beta testing and going forward. Jack never fails to return a PM. Thanks, Guy!! :P

• Like 7

I'm doing fine with my stand-alone system and with ATX this year....but perhaps Jack should stop by Sidney, OH for a visit so I could treat him to a Big Buy and some pie at The Spot restaurant!

JB, I will take you up on the invite to stop by Sidney. It is not that far up the road! Been a long time since I ate at the Spot and the Big Buy is something I never tried!!

Maybe on a Sat or Sun to unwind in the middle of the season?