ATX Community

ATX

Christian

I can't speak for anyone else but my decision to stick with ATX appears to have been correct. I could not believe such a large company would not move aggressively to resolve the issues with their product. My software is working ok and oddly enough this on a slower computer (I am a patient person :P ). It's also great to be a member of such an astute forum whose members fill in my gaps :).

• Like 2

good for you! I still have mixed feelings... slow to rollover, feecollect has not worked on one yet - may have to delete and start over,

printing changes very irritating - not printing all I ask for, but way better than last year with too many pages, hate the OIH worksheet - but you are right on with the forum!

I can't speak for anyone else but my decision to stick with ATX appears to have been correct. I could not believe such a large company would not move aggressively to resolve the issues with their product. My software is working ok and oddly enough this on a slower computer (I am a patient person :P ). It's also great to be a member of such an astute forum whose members fill in my gaps :).

It is working better than last year but dont be fooled all they did is move the crap out point to a level they hope most users will not reach. To completely fix the software they need to get out of the 1900's and develop a 64 bit program.