ATX Community

Question for Jack, Eric and others that understand how the elfs in my puter work

michaelmars

if I get a SSD installed in my laptop will I be able to transfer my tax software as it is and keep all customizations? My IT guy says yes but I am scared to do it this time of year. I just got all my letters, options and customizations set up.

The SSD will increase the operational speed of all programs and functions.

Unless you IT guy is familiar with how ATX2013 installs and operates, I would wait till June. Using a HD copy program is rarely without issues.

• Like 1

are you feeling okay? I would never do this without computers.

The nice thing about pencil returns and carbon paper is that they always open, don't get corrupted simpl.y by sitting on your desk overnight, and you know where EVERY number came from.

Of course, we'd all only be able to do 1/5 the number of returns because of the additional time. Details!

The nice thing about pencil returns and carbon paper is that they always open, don't get corrupted simpl.y by sitting on your desk overnight, and you know where EVERY number came from.

Of course, we'd all only be able to do 1/5 the number of returns because of the additional time. Details!

When I used pencil and carbon paper, I was lucky to do 12 to 15 returns a year. I can remember running all over the world (so to speak) looking for a 2106 form when my son started working and had employee business expenses. The greatest leap of progress for me was the purchase of a copy machine. From then on, the sky was the limit.