ATX Community

Can't connect to ATXinc.com

DonnaA

I have been trying to connect to support.atxinc.com all afternoon and continue to get a "Server Error in '/' Application" message. Is it just me, or is the website down?

I've been trying myself and getting the same error.

Plus, I haven't been able to access the NAEA online tax research service.

The common thread there is that both sites require the use of Internet Explorer. Since I never use IE except for these two sites (and complain to the powers that be mightily about it!), I've been assuming it has been an IE problem. Every site I've tried to access through FireFox has worked just fine all day.

Catherine

I tried unsuccessfully many times today to log in to "myatx" from the atxinc.com site, but it always timed out. Luckily, I have saved a short cut to my e-file status thingy and am able to log in that way...just tried from the atxinc.com site again to no avail, but my short cut saved did put me through.....I wish I could share it with everyone, but it accesses my e-file status account. Something is definitely wrong.....

I tried unsuccessfully many times today to log in to "myatx" from the atxinc.com site, but it always timed out. Luckily, I have saved a short cut to my e-file status thingy and am able to log in that way...just tried from the atxinc.com site again to no avail, but my short cut saved did put me through.....I wish I could share it with everyone, but it accesses my e-file status account. Something is definitely wrong.....

It's working now....