ATX Community

ATX2015 Printing (attachment for state)

ILLMAS

This is a minor irritant, but nonetheless, WTH does form 8965 print ahead of Form 1040 when it's Attachment Sequence No. 75???   Just why?  I hate stuff like that.  And the font on the letters.  Well, everything about the letters.   Alrighty, thanks, just wanted to get that out.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RitaB said:

This is a minor irritant, but nonetheless, WTH does form 8965 print ahead of Form 1040 when it's Attachment Sequence No. 75???   Just why?  I hate stuff like that.  And the font on the letters.  Well, everything about the letters.   Alrighty, thanks, just wanted to get that out.

Someone better get some chocolate to TN in a hurry.  She is about to go off..........

Tom
Newark, CA

• Like 5

6 hours ago, RitaB said:

You can set the print order.  I am not sure where the settings are, but you have complete control over it.

Try dragging the form to the place you want it.  This is just a guess as I have not researched it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack from Ohio said:

You can set the print order.  I am not sure where the settings are, but you have complete control over it.

Try dragging the form to the place you want it.  This is just a guess as I have not researched it.

Yes, I have no doubt that it can be done.  But I don't want control over that.  Dear Lord, it's a space ship up in here.  I don't see any reason why I oughta have to arrange the order of forms when I paid ATX to handle that.  Order of forms is set in stone.  Why not just put em where they go?  Yanno?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, joanmcq said:

You can change the letter fonts. Open the letter, click edit, then select all, then pick your font!  Then save.  They'll ask if you want to save for just this client or all future letters. 

Thank you, Joan, I dinked around with it and enlarged the font, indented the paragraphs, centered the heading and added color to it.  Tabbed over on the closing.  It looks better. 

Anyway to change the margins?  I'm not finding that.

On 1/28/2016 at 9:11 PM, Jack from Ohio said:

You don't have complete control over the print order and sometimes ATX just screws up. You can rearrange forms in Print Packets, but even in Print Packets there are sections that can't be violated.

• Like 1