ATX Community

Relaunch of Message Board

babygirl

I have heard that ATX will Relaunch the Message Board for 2008 on MyATX.

They can take their FRIKKIN message "bored" and shove it up their FRIKKIN server hole.

They have not done a thing right with MyATX since they bought the company. How much do you want to bet they would throw half of us off the first time their FRIKKIN logon did not work and we complained about it. Do you really think they would let us say anything that makes the FRIKKIN white collar buttheads who run CCH look like the idiots that they are?

We got ERC, we don't need no FRIKKIN CCH.

Ask me how I really feel.

Tom

Lodi, CA

I'm wondering what they will do if they start up a new board and someone posts a link to this one on it. I'd think that insofar as possible they would want to limit the number of users who know there is a self-supporting Community, populated by experienced users, and not subject to the whims of management concerning what can and cannot be said. Of course, by removing such a post they would be reinforcing how important this Community is becoming. They may finally come to the correct conclusion that by initially showing such callous disregard for their customers they shot themselves in the foot.

I got a call just last week from ATX asking if I needed to buy their software or if I was happy with my new software....

:unsure::unsure::D

I asked Amy in CS on Friday how long she had been with ATX. She started to respond, "I've been with CCH....." I cut her off and said "I didn't ask you how long with CCH, I want to know how long with ATX." She stammered for a minute or two and couldn't answer me.

I'm waiting to see what the renewal price will be for 2008 for ATX {and how many times they contact me to renew}. :scratch_head:

There is no question CCH has done extreme damage to the ATX name and reputation with their "shoot themselves in the foot" actions lately.

If they are going to TRY to resolve some of the dissatisfaction, I will welcome the attempt - it MAY save them losing this customer.

How many customers can they afford to lose?

I had an e-file reject by MA for a calculation error. Looked at form - all input flowed from federal, no manual input. Tried to override and it would not create e-file because of override. Obviously program error. Called tech support Thursday - on hold for an hour while she was "researching". Clueless. Asked her to call me back as I had a client coming in - she said she could not call back & I would have to call again. E-mailed problem as well. Actually got a return e-mail with an incident #. Called again and was told they were passing it on to programming & she would call me back Fri.

Fri no call. Sat still no call, but had received an e-mail asking me to tell them how satisfied I was with my tech support contact! Called again and spoke with a sweet girl who had no clue and such a thick accent (not Southern) I could not understand what she was saying. Asked to speak to a supervisor (on hold 15 min while they were finding her). She told me that programming had not gotten back to them and we would have to wait until Monday, as they are not in on the weekend! This is TAX SEASON. Not in on the weekend? Only saving grace is that is was not a corporate return that was due this weekend!

Wendy F. Katz, EA