ATX Community

I anta gonna pay no mo taxes BOB

Janitor Bob

Jarvis stops by my house/office today. I do not open the door because he smells like old whiskey and urine. He states (quite loudly) "Bob...you git out here so eyes can kick your ass!"

"No, thanks...why do you want to do that?"I asked

"Cuz you haz been makin me pay taxes and I dont need to cuz willie sed that I am past the statue of Limousines!"

I said "Well, Jarvis...why don't you go home and get some sleep and I will check into this for you."

"he states (even louder) "I anta gonna pay no mo taxes cuz I am past duh statue of limouzines.!"

He then proceeds to throw up in my mail box.

Wow...I love my job

Is Jarvis related to Crazy Mary (who takes a bath in the courthouse fountain)?

Booger

...So Jarvis's son stops by today and sez..."Hey there, I'm nuckle..my pop Jarvis said you need to do my taxes"...After confirming that Jarvis had indeed sobered up and accepted the fact that taxes need to be filed, I told nuckle (I assume not his real name) that I could do that and to bring me a copy of last years taxes...Oh...I aint never filed taxes before, I been too busy killing pigs.....I did not ask...I don't think I want to know.

,,,,Man, it is too late in the season to be dealing with these people!

...So Jarvis's son stops by today and sez..."Hey there, I'm nuckle..my pop Jarvis said you need to do my taxes"...After confirming that Jarvis had indeed sobered up and accepted the fact that taxes need to be filed, I told nuckle (I assume not his real name) that I could do that and to bring me a copy of last years taxes...Oh...I aint never filed taxes before, I been too busy killing pigs.....I did not ask...I don't think I want to know.

,,,,Man, it is too late in the season to be dealing with these people!

Is this true?

Sounded like you were telling a joke at first.

Are you sure you live in Ohio and not the mountains in Kentucky or Tennessee?

joel

Is this true?

Sounded like you were telling a joke at first.

Are you sure you live in Ohio and not the mountains in Kentucky or Tennessee?

joel

Oh this is no joke...this is life in Sidney, OH.....the population is basically divided into three groups....

1) Rich doctors and lawyers...well...maybe not so much rich as deeply in debt

2) Normal upper middle class people like myself that have almost all of our teeth

3) What I call "one-toothers" that basically delight in living in ways that de-value all properties around them...they are also usually the most freindly and the source of most of my colorful posts.

Are they some of the people that appear on Jerry Springer's show?

Actually the one that did appear on Springer show (no joke, actually did apppear), that would be my client.

Bob and myself both practice in Sidney.

Hey JB..................where is Chaz? Haven't seen him hanging around lately!

Single Dad