ATX Community

ATX renewal

Karen Lee

I've been reading some posts about renewal/early bird discount offers. I haven't received anything. I've used MAX since 2002. Maybe they quit me. Not like I plan on making that decision in the next couple weeks however...

I received an offer via email, phone (twice) and regular mail. I told them to wait at least till after tax season.

(it feals so good to be wanted)

Got my letter yesterday. Dear valued customer. You think they would be able to at least put my name on it.

I put it in the trash.

You think they have been reading my commentary on this board and don't want me?

Tom

Lodi, CA

I haven't received any renewal offers whether it was from email or snail mail or telephone. I also did not receive anything on the new ATX Community site being resurrected. I am feeling a bt abandoned here . . . . . .

Maribeth

Got my letter yesterday. Dear valued customer. You think they would be able to at least put my name on it.

I put it in the trash.

You think they have been reading my commentary on this board and don't want me?

Tom

Lodi, CA

Nope, Tom. If that is the case, they don't want me either because I am their dear valued customer both in e-mail and paper mail and I have purposely not been making any comments about the software; which is actually performing extremely well.

I've received one email, one phone call, and one snail mail.

I laughed at the message on my phone -- we'd like to let you know what additional enhancements have been made to the ATX program.

I never called him back, but I should have and then told him that ATX should work on existing features and make sure they work flawlessly before working on "enhancements" to the program.

I will more than likely renew, but not their TTO package. I will be getting MAX. For $530 difference, I can buy CCH Master Tax Guide for $75 and TheTaxBook for $70 and still be ahead of the game. I need to check on the Kleinrock Federal Tax Bulletin by phone as they don't have anything on the website as to subscription rates (that's annoying to say the least).